Monday, November 4, 2013

If you found one million dollars in the morning and had to spend it by nightfall, what would you do with the money?

I am taking part in Blogher’s NABLOPOMO for November, but I have a confession to make.   I did not have one for Yesterday, and I have already written one for today, so you are being blessed with two posts.  

The title says it all.  If I found a million dollars and had to spend it by nightfall, what would I do with the money?
First of all, I would call up my favorite charities a total of $600,000.   That would leave me with $400,000 to work with.   Next would be my church for $100,000.  This leaves me with $300,000.  Invest 100,000 of it.  (it did not say anything about I cannot invest).   $10,000 towards bills.  This leaves me $190,000.   The rest I would spend paying off my up and coming trips (March and June 2014), helping my businesses, updating my wardrobe, getting a new car, and a down payment on a house.  I will throw in some gifts for the family too.
Note:  The instructions did not say that I cannot hold on to it in some ways.  What about you?

Be Blessed, my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below. Thank you.