Saturday, November 16, 2013

If you could quit one bad habit instantly without difficulty, which would it be?

New topic, I cannot answer this one honestly.
Friday night ramble….
From Goggle Images
I cannot think of a thing to write about, honestly, so this is Friday night ramble.  After all, this is my writing blog and I can write about anything I want to.  I am going to try to limit myself to 500 words or less, so here goes.
Facebook and the number of things you do not know about me game…
It seems that there is a game going around on Facebook, where you are tagged and given a number.   Let’s say my number is 7.   Now the object of this game is very simple, you have to name 7 items that people do not know about you.   Once you are finished, it is your turn to tag the next person in your circle of friends.   I am going to be honest….no one has tagged me, and I am feeling a little salty and lonely.   Of course it is a stupid game, but I like it when I am doing something other than seeing if I can get to the next level of Candy Crush or plugging my businesses.  Next topic….
My heating issues….
Well I have a Frankenstein heater now.  I had a Frankenstein heater when it quit on me Monday.   I now know what it is like to be in a deep freezer.  Thank God for parents.   My dad had the repair man on time, I spent Wednesday night at their house, worked on some pocket pages for a new mini book in my old room, and I was good.  My house is now nice and toasty.  Next topic…
Want to learn how to write better?  Keep a journal…A tip.
Honestly, this is how I had the guts to start writing online in a blog.   I write in a journal.   It is actually a word document, and I write about anything that I have an issue with, my hopes and dreams, my insecurities, my aspirations, my successes, and letters to people that I hope will never receive what I really feel.   I write almost daily, and I change the title of the journal when I feel that Word has run out of bytes for that document, then I start a new one.   Your journal does not have to be digital, it can be written the old fashioned way of taking pen to paper and just start writing.   A friend started me, and my first part was on a 3.5 floppy disk (I since then pasted it onto the second part).  I even read my journal sometimes.  If you have not started a journal, you should try it.   Last topic….
My ever changing blogging life….
So far, I have been following Blogher’s blogging prompts.   I did not think that I would enjoy them, but I do.  They make me think and explore a side of myself that I really do not think about.   What about you?   Why not give blogging prompts a try if you cannot think of a topic to write on.  It does not have to be from me or from Blogher.  There are plenty of blog prompts to go around.   Now I am over 500 words. 

Good night, and be blessed, my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below. Thank you.