Sunday, December 2, 2012

Going through a journal and found this...

Diary
Diary (Photo credit: Barnaby)
I keep a private journal, and I have been keeping one since 2000.   I never knew looking back on earlier writings can be so much fun, but they are, especially the entry I am about to show you.   Before I do, I want ask you :  Have you every written a 10 commandments statement?   For Christians, this it not THE 10 commandments found in Exodus 20.  In this case, it is sort of a declaration or a rules of some sort.  I do not know, but I do know this,I wrote some on September 1, 2004, that I have never shared with anyone until now. Some of them are serious, some tolerable, and some are darn right silly.  I re-read them, and all of them still stick to me to some degree, although at least one of them I would have reworded it differently, LOL. Please forgive and spelling mistakes I have. By The Way, this is not meant to poke fun at Exodus 20, and if you think so,  read rule #10, and re-read it more than once.  I believe that God does have a sense of humor, because he keeps laughing at the plans you make, instead of you listening to Him.   Also this world would have been gone a long time ago, and I would not be typing this, and you would not be reading this post.   Comment below when you finish reading  about my 2004 rules.

This my entry

1)   Thou shalt buy me one of the following by Christmas:  chocolate, a array of Longaberger  items (I know I am the consultant, so what,  at least I get the products AND the sales credit for it, double the pleasure, double the fun), a new wardrobe; or a whole array of scrapbooking items.
2)       Thou shalt send me ways to lose weight without having me work for it (I.E. exercise)   I did not have to work to put this weight on, why should I have to work to take it off.
3)       Thou shalt send me a man, who will treat me like a queen.  That means for the man, there is no looking at another woman, touch another woman, look at another man (because I ain't sharing no one with you, I am not into the Trois anything movement).  I also I want to be showered with everything in the 1st commandment.   I am Queen Tricia, and I got my instructions from Queen Clarice from Princess Diaries 2.
4)       Thou shalt wear anything what your heart desires for the moment.  If you want frumpy, wear it.   Lady like, wear it.  This is your body.
5)       Thou shalt not tempt God, even for a little while.  He loves you, and cares for you, and tolerant, but not THAT TOLERANT.
6)       Thou shalt feel and act like a child every chance you get.  Now that do not mean that you throw tempers, talk back, or pout.  You will not get your way like that.  Believe me, I have tried.
7)       Thou shalt adopt when ever possible, even if it for a little while.    You will feel good that you made a difference in that person’s life, and they will thank you for it.
8)       Thou shalt live one day at a time, and have fun while doing it.  There are too many miserable people in this world, so  please do not contribute to it.    
9)       Thou shalt find your passion and stick to it.  tell people about it, and why you feel that way.  It may be your line of work, your hobbies, your family or your faith.  Everyone has something that they can hold on to and tell everyone about it.
10)   Thou shalt do the first nine and stick to them well, and we will get along.  Be safe, and do not stir up trouble.  Be grateful in everything you do , around, and see.  You are blessed to be here, if only for this moment in time.   There is a reason for every purpose.  Add laughter to everything, and if you cannot laugh at yourself, there will always be someone who will laugh at you, so have a sense of humor.  You are a child of God, and you deserve to be here.  This as serious as it gets, and I am going to get.
Good night, and adhere to the rules. 

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below. Thank you.