Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Thankful Tuesday: The first day of April and spring has FINALLY Arrived

Photo by SITS Girls
Well, it is about time.  I finally get my spring day.  It is time for me to air out my house and get rid of the winter blahs.   Folks, if you live in the United States, you KNOW how winter was.  I do believe that this is the first winter I have seen where you could not escape the snow, the ice, and the cold, no matter what state you live in.  I will forever name this winter 2014 “ELSA” after the character in the movie Frozen.  Sorry for the spoiler alert, but if you have seen the movie, you will know that Elsa unleashes her powers and puts the town into a deep freeze, after getting into an argument with her sister Anna, and I think that is what happened here.   Of course, if you are a believer that God made the weather and everything else, like me, then you this weather may be part of end times, along with everything else that is happening.
Whatever you believe in (Mother Nature, Elsa, God), just know that spring weather is two weeks late, but better late than never, and I thank God for that.  Now the wind has picked up, but at least it is warm out.

So, I am going to leave you with a greeting.  I found this on the SITS girls website that I belong to.  Until then, Welcome April!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below. Thank you.