Monday, September 10, 2012

This is my first post started from an IPad.

Image representing iPad as depicted in CrunchBase
Image via CrunchBase
I can get use to this.  Hello,I am typing this as I sit here waiting for my sister to come out of the house. Technology has afforded this society to become mobile, I know this, this is nothing new.  What is new is the fact that I am doing it. (Ok, I am at home, now, switching to typing on the big kahuna desktop computer keyboard...)

Ok, that's better.  As I was saying...

People have a sense of wanting to be where the action is, whether is it typing outdoors in the sunlight (BTW the glare was not bad to me when I was typing on the Ipad), or typing in a coffee shop like Starbucks.  desktops like my Dell Inspiron 530 are made for those people who do not want to adapt, libraries, and workplaces.  Even these people and places are slowly adapting to the mobile society.  I will also admit, that my only mobile technology is my phone.  The IPad is a borrowed one, courtesy of my mom, who got it for her birthday.  I, on the other hand, am waiting, impatiently for the day that I will get one at least by Christmas, 2013, or the next lunar eclipse,  whichever one comes first.  My birthday has passed, and every time I get a little money, it has to go towards something more important than an Ipad.  After I get one, I will still have my Inspiron, which was 5 years old yesterday.  That's old in computer years. I will also have my smartphone.

Well that's it.  This article was mostly to see how well I can type on it, when I find a WIFI connection, outside of my own router, and I will have to say that I will enjoy it on a regular basis once I get it.  In the meantime, I am blessed to enjoy the borrowed one.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below. Thank you.