Thursday, March 7, 2013

Name Change

If you have not already noticed, I changed the name of my blog from My Blessed Life to My Ambiance Life.   For me it will always be a My Blessed Life.  The reason why I had to change the name was not something I wanted to do in the first place.   It started out so innocently, I was researching something for my other blog, Simply Organized Crafts.  I saw a picture of a homemade organizational unit, and then I saw the blog name.  Smack, that is all I can say.  Google allowed it.   The owner had the name and the URL of  the "My Blessed Life" trademarked for all the world to see since 2009.  The problem is when I searched the name before naming this blog, it did not show up.  I named my blog that title in 2012, so technically I was in violation of it.  This blog is about writing, while her blog is about the same things that my Simply Organized Crafts blog is about, being all the best you can be in your home.  OK, I respect that.  I will change the name.
I added a description to that name, which is "Writing is the soul that is fueled here."  that makes sense, because that is all I do when I am on this blog, write.
So I hope no one makes me change this name again.  I have changed all but one of my blogs' names at least once sense I started blogging, and I am learning as I go along.  Naming a blog is hard, it is like naming you baby when he or she are born.  You try to give your "baby" a personality for all the world to see what you are capable of, and well (giggle), what can I say...great minds think alike.  Renaming a blog is harder, and I am not mad at her for having the name in the first place.  I should have been better prepared for it.  At least she did not file a lawsuit, I hate courts for stupid stuff.
So that is it for today, and I hope you have a very blessed day (which was my second choice for a new blog name)  Good day.

1 comment:

  1. For a successful business it is important to uphold the standard in every sphere of industry, even if it is a web development of a site.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment below. Thank you.