Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Day 14: Anything goes


(c) 2015 P. Lynne Designs
Taken at a HomeGoods Store
Happy Blogmas day 14, and yes I did skip some days.   Let me explain.  Blogging until the first of the year is a side thing.  Some it maybe skip by a couple of days due to:
  • ·         Being tired: running a business is not easy when it is done by yourself, and you do not have any help.  Even if I had the help, you still have to instruct that help on what needs to be done, in order for your business to run smoothly.
  • ·         Other projects:  Over the Thanksgiving holiday, two of my aunts and my mother asked for me to make them cards.  So I have been working on two sets of sympathy cards and one set of Christmas cards.  This is great because I am building my card catalog that way.  The cards that I make for them will be introduced into the line for 2016.  I currently do not have a sympathy line, and I will be working on a birthday line as well.
  • ·         Family:  I have to take time with family.  I basically have two types of families, my immediate family, which consists of parents, siblings, aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews, and my church family, which consists of anyone who belongs to my church, Clair United Methodist.  I support all family members as time and travel allow, because I am that type of person.  I also have a third family, which is my business family.  These are women who have businesses in the area, and they are awesome to the point where we are called Awesome Women in Business. 


So, I apologize if I do not blog on the day that it is supposed to be posted.  Trust me, I am thinking about it, formulating the post in my head, and mulling around on how I will approach it.  I promise I will not stay away long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below. Thank you.