|Fall at Alum Creek State Park (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
- Next to pink, fall colors are my favorite palette.
- Bonfires are a marshmallows (and a girl's) best friend)
- This is the beginning of snuggle season (which last through February of the next year.
- Leaves for jumping into (not racking).
- Apple cider
- Giving thanks (even though you should do that all year long, after all, you are alive)
- Back to School and meeting new teachers (not a fav among children)
- Sweaters without coats season
- The United States gets to put on a show with her fall colored dress.
- Harvest and Halloween parties
- Perfect outdoor weather in Ohio (It is not too hot nor too cold)
- Warm PJs, a good book, and you.
- Movie night
- Carving pumpkins
- A nice warm bed with enough blankets to heat a city block.
- Snuggling in that nice warm bed with enough blankets to heat a city block
- My first year of snuggling with an Ipad and a blanket and reading an e-book.
- Fall pictures
So if you want to join me in putting down your little list, you can do it here, or go to The Inspired Room and link up your list. You may win something from her.
Until next time, be blessed everyday.