|Diary (Photo credit: Barnaby)|
This my entry
1) Thou shalt buy me one of the following by Christmas: chocolate, a array of Longaberger items (I know I am the consultant, so what, at least I get the products AND the sales credit for it, double the pleasure, double the fun), a new wardrobe; or a whole array of scrapbooking items.
2) Thou shalt send me ways to lose weight without having me work for it (I.E. exercise) I did not have to work to put this weight on, why should I have to work to take it off.
3) Thou shalt send me a man, who will treat me like a queen. That means for the man, there is no looking at another woman, touch another woman, look at another man (because I ain't sharing no one with you, I am not into the Trois anything movement). I also I want to be showered with everything in the 1st commandment. I am Queen
Tricia, and I got my instructions from Queen Clarice from
Princess Diaries 2.
4) Thou shalt wear anything what your heart desires for the moment. If you want frumpy, wear it. Lady like, wear it. This is your body.
5) Thou shalt not tempt God, even for a little while. He loves you, and cares for you, and tolerant, but not THAT TOLERANT.
6) Thou shalt feel and act like a child every chance you get. Now that do not mean that you throw tempers, talk back, or pout. You will not get your way like that. Believe me, I have tried.
7) Thou shalt adopt when ever possible, even if it for a little while. You will feel good that you made a difference in that person’s life, and they will thank you for it.
8) Thou shalt live one day at a time, and have fun while doing it. There are too many miserable people in this world, so please do not contribute to it.
9) Thou shalt find your passion and stick to it. tell people about it, and why you feel that way. It may be your line of work, your hobbies, your family or your faith. Everyone has something that they can hold on to and tell everyone about it.
10) Thou shalt do the first nine and stick to them well, and we will get along. Be safe, and do not stir up trouble. Be grateful in everything you do , around, and see. You are blessed to be here, if only for this moment in time. There is a reason for every purpose. Add laughter to everything, and if you cannot laugh at yourself, there will always be someone who will laugh at you, so have a sense of humor. You are a child of God, and you deserve to be here. This as serious as it gets, and I am going to get.
Good night, and adhere to the rules.