Wednesday, May 16, 2012

How's my writing...

I am not asking this question for you to give an analysis on the way I write.  I mostly write to relax (among other things I do to get ready for the evening ahead), clear my head, or to get things off my chest.  By now, if you have been following me on this blog, or any of my other blogs, I have sort of an observational point of view of looking at things and events.  I write what I see, and give you a play by play of what I think of it.   I think most writers write this way.  I  do not know what you call it.   Some of it is humorous, some serious, and while most are middle of the road.

For example, I wrote in my MDN Creates blog back in January 2012 about my 3-year old niece and her mouth.  As humorous as it may have sounded in cyberspace, I, nor my sister was laughing at the time, and since then I believe she is cured for now.  Nine'na is learning how to choose her words carefully.  However, clocking her brother, Deonte (who is 18 months older), or bossing her cousin, Leon (who is 23 months younger) she has a ways to go.  I may start trying to be funny, and end up serious, but not too serious.   My post on Whitney Houston is one example I wrote on this blog.   My informational pieces talks mostly about things that I hold near and dear.  These are things I want people to know about (my scrapbooking, how to achieve a nice scrapbook, organizing, and topics like being True to yourself).

The point I am trying to make is write what you know.  Somewhere out there, you have intrigued a person, who for some reason has not heard your point of view.  My point of views have never meant to be mean-spirited nor will they ever.  I wrote in my first post on this blog, that my point of views are just that, Point of views.  if you find yourself rethinking on how you approach something in your writings, by all means change it.  Sometimes I wonder if I sound like a senior citizen, LOL.   Well it is true, but when I think about the comments I read from the local newspaper articles, I feel like I am in good company.   After all, how would you see A person being careless about securing their belongs such as personal id's.  (This a hint for my next post: I saw a person in front of me in at Michael's Arts and Crafts making a big mistake, SMH)

Well, I need to get ready for the day ahead.  God Bless You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below. Thank you.