Thursday, January 9, 2014

Do you have a tendency to procrastinate, or do you like checking things off your to-do list?

Photo by Google Images  
Hello, today’s post is a combination of a week’s worth
of delays, “I am too cold to type,” no lights for a few hours, and did I mentioned that I was too cold to type.   So, if you are wondering what my answer is to Monday’s (yes, Monday’s) post question, stay tuned to your screens.   But, first a PSA:
My heater has been working overtime.  I repeat, my heater has been working overtime.   I hate to complain, Lord, but, “WHY DID YOU LEAVE THE FREEZER DOOR OPEN?” LOL.   (End of the PSA)
Now, this week came with a bunch of polar vortex jokes, and many of them I read on Facebook, and the cutest one I read with Captain Picard trying to explain the polar vortex.  If you are a fan of Star Trek the Next Generation or any of the Star Trek movies and television shows, you will get the joke.   I am a closet Trekkie who holds no collections nor attends Star Trek conventions (although I might be persuaded if there was one in Central Ohio).
I thought that I would be able to escape the “No Electric Movement,” and the electric grid to my place was overtaxed yesterday, when the lights when out.  I lost an Excel spreadsheet over it.   No problem, I got an IHOP breakfast for it.  (Thus ending my 6-week craving for crepes).  So, being without lights has its rewards.

In case you are also wondering, yes I procrastinated on writing this week.  I am trying to change.  I normally the type of person who creates all sorts of lists, and tries to stick to it.  The list is often things that I would like to accomplish or needs to do.  If I do not see it on the list, but I know it needs to be done, that is when I procrastinate.
So with that I am more of a list user than a procrastinator, although, I can masquerade as a procrastinator.   Does that make sense?  

Well, that is it for this week’s version so far on why I have not been writing.  I blame it on Mr. Polar Vortex.  You also know that I am not a procrastinator.  Just to let you know that I am still me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below. Thank you.