Friday, August 12, 2016

Time for a break, in the meantime, read this status from my Facebook page:

(c) 2016 Photo by P. Lynne Designs; Product by
The Longaberger Company

I know FB is now frowning on this, but I have to say it, because, I am still with this company. I am not sure what it will take to get someone to order. The goals are different this time. There are some many opportunities in Direct selling, but I represent one company, The Longaberger company. If you are not into sales, I get it, but think about this: It is extra money in your pocket for whatever you are saving for, rather it a car, a home, pay off debt. You do not have to strive for leadership, just be a leader.
I understand your job has benefits, but ask yourself, how long are those benefits going to last, if you change jobs, or if that company has problems down the road? Nothing is guaranteed in life. Running your own business, even if it is on the weekends, any business, not just direct selling, can allow you to do things, save for things. I am not trying to make you rich, but if that what you want, go for it.
God did not put you here on this earth to just wake up, go to a 9-5, and come back home. you need to take care of family, inspire others, and praise the one who gives you life. If you do not do it for yourself, do it for others. At least take a look at what is offered, but the offer still stands. Check out my website. I am sure you have something in your home that needs a home. In the meantime, I am going to sit this old post right here. The link has not changed.
This a preview of what is coming Monday.  I have not abandoned the purpose of this blog, this is something to give you an idea of what is out there, while you are developing your writing skills, and trying to make it as a writer. 
The original post was dated August 12, 2011, and at the time, I was struggling with my sales a little bit.  I had not received a sale in over a month.  Now Facebook is making it a little difficult for you to ask for sales, by not posting them at all, but there is a workaround for that.  Do not post the sale itself, post the benefits.  If the benefit fits the person, they will buy.
Anyway, I so not want to give away the store, because, this is the post of this Monday’s post, and I hope you return to read it. 
I am starting to have much longer articles, because I read an article that states that it is now OK to have articles that are 2,000-2,500 words in it, as long as it is informational and meaningful.  As I try to help you get started in your writing or help you improve it, I am trying to improve mine as well.  I eventually want this blog to leave this platform, and go someplace safe, like WordPress, and I cannot do that if I am posting sporadically.  So, I promise I will improve, and get back to posting on a regular schedule.

Keep writing, keep earning, and most of all, keep learning.   I will have a Monday post.  I also need your comments, rather it is here or on my Facebook page, My Ambiance Life.  Let me know if you have any questions about any of the subjects I write about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment below. Thank you.